Monday, August 13, 2007

The Modern Shaman- Ayurveda-Friendly Paint Selection




Ayurveda utilizes the science of color therapy in their tradition, and a site that sells paint color for your home separates the color spectrum of their paint selection into the three types of Aurvedic Doshas: Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.

I have to say...The colors offered for the Dosha I believe is my main Dosha, fit me to a tee...




For more information on Color Therapy (a very real science) click The Modern Shaman, and Crystalheads labels, or type Chromatherapy, Color Therapy into search.

4 comments:

Ayulink said...

Hi, This is interesting. Chemical free colours - made from Ayurvedic herbs will be more helpful in the treatment. My all best wishes, Dr. Prerak Shah www.ayulink.com

PurpleZoe said...

I have to agree that chemical free is the way to go. The colors the site offers can be helpful though if the customer wants to work with a natural color-based option.
Thankyou for visiting.

Anonymous said...

You are constantly making me google words that I do not know. Thanks to you I now know what Dosha means. I am always enlightened when I come to this site, and that's my biggest joy in life...learning.

PurpleZoe said...

Your comment means a great deal to me. Thankyou tremendously for sharing this light. It helps to know that this dimension's focus is a considered positive for folks who come through and spend some of their time in the Ultraviolet Underground.

Your words are really greatly appreciated.
Much Love&Light Mrs. Grapevine ^_^