Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Get 8 diagrams MP3's through 7 Digital



If you're running Linux and can't therefore purchase through itunes, you can purchase the MP3's for the album through 7Digital. Steer clear of Amazon as one review reveals they are selling censored versions of track files that aren't labeled as censored...


disclaimer: This is not for the kids. Be responsible. This is for hip-hop heads that appreciate a classic turn of lyric. The messages are questionable at best. 7 Digital allows you to peep the snippets so you can decide whether or not you want to invest in it...Personally, I'm on the fence. You listen and decide.

2 comments:

hottnikz said...

haven't had the time yet to listen, maybe this weekend

PurpleZoe said...

It didn't strike me. 'The Heart Gently Weeps' is tight but beyond that... I dunno. I'll have to maybe give it a second run through. I love Wu, and really, Rza is a genius.