Thursday, July 31, 2008

Indiefied- Sighworthy Art Still In Effect In Scritch and Scratch's Zone

July has been an insanely busy month that is, I think slowing down to a more manageable pace. Time will tell. Unfortunately, for a minute now I haven't been able to visit my blogging beloveds as much as I like to, but checking in now with Scritch and Scratch, I see all is very well, which I assume is the case with all of the rest I haven't visited whilst running around in a multitasking fury.

meditate
art: Scritch

We Got Shrooms
art: Scratch

*sigh*

Now that's art.


Much Respect as usual.

Enjoy your visit through this link:
scritchandscratch.com/blog

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Girl. First you get me addicted to Little Dragon's Constant Surprises. Addicted. Then you give me this.

Amazing.

I am hooking it up July has been a whirlwind of wonderment and growth, girl. Blessed is the month of your coming.

You know the rest.

Danielle
Modern Musings

PurpleZoe said...

Peace Chica *_^

I'm hyped to hear July has been a month of wonderment for you.

LittleDragon is incredible. Glad you dig them too.

Shine on Sistren
-PZ