Saturday, March 27, 2010

Erykah Badu- Window Seat #Ether



Never thought I'd see the day I'd have to post a warning for a Badu vid, but the day has come and here it is *_^

Warning: There is what is suggested to be artful/political- though-mostly-muffled-out nudity in this vid. Careful round the little ones if you prefer to screen it first. The female form is beautiful, but some would want a warning, and by now you know how we get down at UU.

That said.Bold
Enjoy/Discuss.



Visit ErykahBadu.com for additional intel

3 comments:

Max Reddick said...

More beautiful music from a very beautiful and talented artist. However, I'll have to view this one a couple of times so that I might get more insight into her vision.

PurpleZoe said...

lols. Right... *_^

PurpleZoe said...

P.S.
The symbolism could be saying 'I'm stripped down to my bare self now.'

... and then they shut her down. There's plenny controversy over what her intentions were. Only she can say.