Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bold as Love compilation call for submissions

Rob Fields
Amazonmp3logo

Rob Fields is looking for Black Rock, URBAlt, Afropunk artists interested in being a part of his Boldaslove.us compilation.


Rob Says:

Here's the deal:

1. This is strictly promotional, i.e., no money will change hands either for the use of the track or for the downloads that result (they'll be free).
2. Ideally, I'm looking for tracks from albums that have been released recently, as in within the last two, maybe three, months.
3. It will help you most if your album/EP is available on AmazonMP3.com. If it's not, I understand that you can set this up easily with a service such as Tunecore.

Interested? Send me your track or a link to download it at sounds [at] boldasmedia [dot] com. If I like it, I'll get back to you with some paperwork.

Deadline for submissions is Friday, February 27.

No comments: