Tuesday, May 6, 2008

KRS Trumps Mainstream Wackness



This brought tears to my eyes. Seriously. KRS is electric. The vitality is on ten in his aura. I daresay he's bringing it harder than ever now, and I feel him. I know where that dharma is coming from. It's time to come hard and reinstall consciousness. We have to keep it conscious with the media we bring to our people.

Thank God our Kings are still awake.

Wack emcees please visit the Temple of HipHop and get your mind right, seeing as y'all obviously didn't study his lessons the first time around. Be glad he's giving it to you a second time. You don't get a third. Stand for your community, or be exiled.





Thanks OKP for the intel

2 comments:

Invisible Woman said...

I was just thinking about dude the other day and wondering why he was so silent. Guess I was wrong :-)

PurpleZoe said...

I'm so glad he's back. The Ol'Skool has seriously been needed to rescue the Nu School from itself.

Shine on
~~~~~~~~~~~~~*