Monday, March 30, 2009

FlipNautick's Mental Train

http://mentaltrain.blogspot.com/

Creator of Neoterra, FlipNautick has another treat prepared for lovers of versecraft.

There you'll find words like:

"I miss my midnight walkabouts, walking thousands of miles across the galaxy without ever leaving my room. I exist only because I think I do. I am as real as numbers. I drift into dreams without leaving a trace. The road I walk on is long and rugged; stretching beyond the edge of the Earth. Concrete walls cannot contain my imagination. My mind is as restless as my soul, forever chasing dreams that flutter in the moonlight beckoning me to follow. If I have to, I will build a rocket ship that can shoot me past the seven layers of Heaven straight to God. "

-Michael Mira

Click the image the Mental Train image above to visit.


No comments: