Thursday, January 3, 2008

Obama '08 Anyone?

I told folks it wasn't impossible. Society has a long way to go, but it's more aware than it appears (hence operation-dumbdown the public that you may have noticed began to take place with heavy force from the moment the Presidential office was boldly stolen twice in a row...)

I really have to stop playing and read his book. It would be wonderful to have a man of color in office. I only hope he is truly a man of integrity. Time will tell.



Thanks Liberator Mag

2 comments:

Unknown said...

PurpleZoe --> C'mon sista, join us on the O-Train! There is plenty of room.

I hopped on after reading his first book. It gave me insights into his character and upbringing. I think he is a 21st century leader that will take us into the future ... not like the other candidates who appear to be more focused on the past.

peace, Villager

PurpleZoe said...

^_^
LOL. I hear you, Villager.

He's definitely on the projected reading list for the first half of the year. His recent speech in Iowa speech was impressive. I also dig how he stands. His presence says alot about his confidence, and I have appreciation for the issues he focuses upon.

At the very least, he would make the world of difference in how our children sees themselves, and that is seriously embraceable.

^_^

I am definitely not in opposition, and do applaud what he has already done for the country's consciousness so far.

*grins*

I'm checking half.com for deals as we speak.