Saturday, July 12, 2008

Is It Still Safe To Call This Waking Reality?



...Kay so, there are companies selling real estate on Mars (I kid you not...click the link), and companies openly talking about creating genetically modified oil-excreting bugs, and pig-human hybrids to come up with a solution for heart disease????????????

We also have game designers creating mind controlled headsets that use brainwaves to control game characters and etc. Prometheus 6 has covered alot about the mind controller technology on his blog if you're interested in the history of this developing move in an interesting but pauseworthy direction.

When did I fall asleep and wake up in an episode of Dark Angel? Is this freaking anyone else out? This is sincerely freaking me out and I'm pretty realistic when it comes to realizing there are very twisted people in our society who lose more of their minds with every extra cent they make.

Your thoughts?


Related Intel:

An American Union, Chips, and Other Megalomaniacal Visions of Grandeur

2 comments:

a.eye said...

I really don't even know what to say about all this. I think that the attempt to genetically modify the bugs and the pigs to suit our needs/desires is not that shocking. Real estate on Mars for only $34 an acre? That is crazy, especially since it is not known if the place is fully habitable or not.

All in all, I think that almost nothing shocks me that the people on this earth do any more. It disturbs, but it really does not come as much of a surprise any more.

We live in what is becoming an ever occurring Twilight Zone -- unfortunately (or fortunately, I don't know), most people do not realize what is happening in the name of science and technology.

PurpleZoe said...

Peace ^_^

I know I should be used to the idea of this insanity by now, but it still shocks me that the greedmongers haven't woken up to the dangers of biotechnology. I don't know why I have such a reaction when I already know the mentalities behind the madness aren't wrapped too tightly...
I just don't get the ignorance, and I think I must be hoping somewhere in the back of my mind that these corrupters will wake up.

As for the real estate on Mars...
Still makes me feel like I'm in the cast of Total Recall, seeing it on the net.

Nuckin Futs.

What next? <---rhetorical question of course. I don't think I want to know what's next just yet...

Shine on
-PZ