Monday, July 7, 2008

White Lies Black Sheep

PZ says:
Received the following gem in my mailbox.
For those attending the earlier portions of the Afropunk festival, James' movie is premiering today and tomorrow if you missed yesterday's screening.
Enjoy.



White Lies Black Sheep Premiere

Sunday July 6th,7th and 8th 2008 6:50 pm EDT

Friends and Family,
I've been so wrapped up in promoting the afro-punk fest which started yesterday and goes through July 13th, That I totally forgot to mention the most important part for me personally.


TODAY, TOMORROW and the NEXT DAY we are having the NY Premiere of my new film

WHITE LIES BLACK SHEEP

I know a lot of you participated as extras, provided locations or have been hearing about it for well over a year now. This is your chance to see it.

There is no way I can reach out to everyone who was directly involved but if you were and haven't yet seen the film hit me up, I have a few tickets available for cast and crew.

For everyone else, we welcome you to check out the film and enjoy. I hope you love it as much as you did afro-punk. I have a feeling you will. Myself and other members of the cats will be available for Q and A after wards.

Check out the trailer below

Buy Tickets | Add to Calendar | Set a Reminder | Invite Friends | More Info

Brooklyn Acedemy of Music

No comments: