Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Curious Bazaar- The Pairabirds



Surrender to the Surreality of Tabitha Bianca


Working with chalk, graphite and recycled paper, Tabitha Bianca of The Pairabirds brings a unique world to the table with meticulously stylized pieces. Her imagery is authentic, and languid. Dreamy, and earthy.
Combining the essence of modern, retro and funk elements of the jazz, funk, Atomic age, with 70's color combinations and 60's pop culture, she birthed the aesthetic for The Pairabirds to the high praise of her peers and eager clients.




"I aim to make pieces that are nostalgic, as well as contemporary. The Pairabirds is my small company comprising of me and my art. I have an online shop that sells my original art, prints, vintage kitsch, and other shades of randomness. Funk and Jazz from the 70s has a big influence on my work. Because of this, I try to blend vintage appeal with modern aesthetics."

Tabitha is also a member of The Etsy Artists of Color Group.




Visit The Pairabirds


Blog

On Etsy

On Trunkt


On Flickr

On Sojournals

In the Flickr EAOC circuit


Recent Press



2 comments:

Invisible Woman said...

Nice

intisar said...

this just happens to be too much beauty for me, thank you.