Saturday, September 15, 2007

Rockin' Girl Bloggers

*Blushing profusely



I've received the Rockin' Girl Blogger award from the gracious and flagrant Invisible Woman, and in accordance with the tradition of The Rockin' Girl Blogger award I am to pass the award onto other Rockin' Girl Bloggers.


I pass the award to:

Aulelia of Charcoal Ink
Cooper of Wonderland or Not
Dede Sutton of Clutch Magazine
Carmen of Racialicious
The Fly Girls of Fly
The Ladies of The Cocoa Lounge
Wanda of The Life of Wanda
Hottnikz of Off the Radar
MissInfo of MissInfo ^_^

and even though she already has one, I have to give one back to: Invisible Woman of Invisible Cinema because she and Invisible Cinema are rather slick.

8 comments:

Carmen Sognonvi said...

Hey thanks so much for the shout-out! :)

PurpleZoe said...

Your welcome. I thoroughly enjoy your blog. You do know "Rockin' Girl Blogger" is an award, right?

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for including Fly! I am truly honored!

PurpleZoe said...

It's an honor to include Fly actually ^_^
Thankyou for coming through. You have a wonderful site.

The Cocoa Lounge said...

Thanks for passing on the torch! We will wear our "Rockin' Girl Blogger" award proudly!

PurpleZoe said...

^_^
It's an honor.
The Cocoa Lounge is fantastic.

hottnikz said...

I so sorry, I missed this post. Thank you very much for the honor, right back at cha.

PurpleZoe said...

It's a pleasure ^_^