Wednesday, July 11, 2007

An entirely different zone: Chamindika


Chamindika is a translator for frequencies of ethers unseen to the common eye and shared only with the wielders of sacred pens dipped in magikal inks.
Her work takes you into a zone of complete originality and Sri Lankan fairytale rhythms.
Infused with the vibrancy and wonder of an active inner genius child, Chamindika's work is dreampaint on all manner of doors for your perceptual enlightenment.
Her work is described as an interpretation of Audre Lorde coined 'Biomythography'.

Visit her through this door
~~~~~*

See her myspace page (same username) for more information on her work, and current social movement.
Or email her: info at chamindika.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sri Lankan fairytale rhythms I like the sound of that it rolls off the tongue. Thanks for posting this I'll stop by and take a peek.

PurpleZoe said...

Ah thankyou ^_^
I become entranced by the artists I come across, and go into verbal zones where I'm struck with the urge to describe and share them.

I'm honored you came through for a visit.
Your site is one of my favorites.

Blessings Vegan Momma.