Sunday, September 16, 2007

Crystalheads- 10 Worthy Affirmations



Affirmations are a sure-fire way to reprogram your mind, which in turn influences your vibratory level. If you're vibrating with positivity, you will attract positivity. If you vibrate negativity, you will attract opportunities for misery and other like negative states...
Science confirms that thought energy is no different than solid matter. The only difference is that thought has a higher vibrational level, and manifested thought as matter vibrates more slowly...

Below are a few winning affirmations that you can repeat daily to create change in your perspective and in turn, in your life.


I attract positive experiences and prosperity.

I am balanced, healthy and capable of creating beauty in my life.

I am beautiful. My beauty is my truth. My truth is my identity.

I accept harmony.

I am in loving nurturing relationships.

The energy in my aura is my own.

I am love. I live love. I give love. I receive love.

My lifepath has a purpose.

I am worthy of positive harmonious experiences.

I have all that I want and need.

No comments: