Thursday, September 6, 2007

Teyana Taylor's Skateboard Chique



Star Trak princess Teyana Taylor's song "Boy Boy U" is infectious and seems to be on 'replay' in my head.
I don't listen to alot of R&B these days, but do respect Teyana's vocal skills and steelo. Teyana's eclectic skateboard chique makes her relateable in an age where the overlapping and merging of cultures has created a more unified understanding of multi-layered swagger.






Miss Taylor has also graced the cover of Trace Mag with punk ballerina flair.





Keep an eye out for Pharell's protege, and visit her realm amongst the neon blooms
~~~~~~~~*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay I clicked the link and listened to this song one time, and I can't get it out of my head. I think it's cute simple but cute.

PurpleZoe said...

Definitely simple, but amazingly infectious. I try not to think about it because I can't get it out of my head once it begins...

Anonymous said...

she is so pretty. that is a good magazine cover from trace. i need to check out the song.

PurpleZoe said...

Isn't she a doll?
She's got some infectious songwriting skills as well. I'm looking forward to seeing more of her.